Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Feeling Butterflies with Crafty Individuals

Hello, Lisa Hoel here. This week on the Topflight Stamps blog the theme is all about Butterflies! I'm starting to see real butterflies out in my garden and they are always a welcome sight. Of course butterfly stamps, stencils and dies are always popular for us crafters too. Let's take a look at the butterfly card I created:

Lisa Hoel for Topflight Stamps – Butterfly themed cards

I was happy to try out the Crafty Individuals stamp Trio of Inky Butterflies. I stamped it first in blue (Blue Atoll from Lavinia). On another sheet of paper, I stamped it in black permanent ink, watercolored it, and then fussy cut the butterflies out to place over the blue background.

The whole center butterfly portion of the card is adhered to a gel print background I had in my stash.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out the Topflight Stamps store for a wide selection of different and hard to find stamps, stencils and other paper crafting supplies from all around the world! Also keep an eye here on the Topflight Stamps blog. There is new inspiration posted daily!

Topflight Stamps Supplies Used:

Crafty Individuals Stamp Set - Trio of Inky Butterflies

Crafty Individuals Stamp - Crackle Background

AALL & Create Stamp Set - Everyday Sentiments

Versafine Ink Pad - Black Onyx
Lavinia Elements Ink Pads - Blue Atoll


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10