Friday, April 20, 2018

Mother'sDay & Paperartsy Stamps

Hi blog followers, it's Friday already and I'm back with my TOPFLIGHT STAMPS post for this week.
 I live in the UK, and we've already had Mother's Day, but I notice it's coming soon in the US.
Because of this, I've made a couple of feminine cards, which could be used for Mother's Day, or even a birthday.
I've used Jofy stamps again, from Paperartsy, (link at end)
 These are simple cards, but quite effective.
I stamped the large flower onto previously inked background, then cut it out. At this stage I added doodles, with a white pen. .....Using Distress Oxides and a blending brush, I lightly inked a small part  of white textured card stock, to give a very soft base for the vibrant flower. I splashed a bit of contrasting colour over the card, then adhered the flower to the background. 
I filled in parts of the image with Ranger 'Glossy Accents'.
The 'mum' was die-cut and adhered along with a small sentiment.
The whole 'topper' was mat onto black card, then a white card base of the same textured card. 
My usual few sequins and I was done.
Because I love this new stamp set, I made a second card whilst I had the stamps out, in a different colour.
I've also used a Jofy stencil on this one.....(the leaves are actually a pretty green colour, but look anemic in the pic 😕)
Well, as always, have a great weekend, with plenty of crafting if you get the chance.
Bye for now,
Barbara xx
 

 



 

1 comment:

01 09 10