Monday, April 2, 2018

Topflight with Paperartsy Infusions

Welcome to the Topflight Stamps Blog.  This week we are all experimenting with Paperartsy Infusions.  Infusions are amazing bursts of powdered colour dye, which explode when you spritz with water.



Along with the Infusions I used Tracy Scott's/Paperartsy stamp set ETS14.



I chose to use the Infusions through stencils.  In the background I sprinkled Black Knight through my chosen stencil, spritzed with water and allowed it to dry before I continued with my stamping.


For the flower I used Sunset Beach, allowing to dry before I stamped my image.  I fussy cut out the flower and coloured the petals using Jane Davenport Mermaid Markers.


I added in my own doodles to the tag before adding some accents with stickles and glossy accents.

A HUGE Thank You to all who participated in last weeks blog hop, we had an amazing response!

Happy Crafting

Clare



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10