Monday, June 4, 2018

Beautiful Bugs!

Hello there and happy Monday! Lisa Hoel here with another section divider for my ATC collection binders. ;-) (You can see the first one I made here.)


I mainly used the Rubber Dance Beautiful Bugs stamps set and the Stamperia Dragonfly & Butterfly Stencil to create this project. You can see more and a mini tutorial on how I made the background over on my blog.

Here's another close up look:


Thanks for stopping by! Stay tuned for more dividers. I have lots of ATCs to keep artfully organized. ;-)


Topflight Stamps Products:
Paperartsy Fresco Chalk Paint - Tinned Peas, GuacamoleTeresa Green
Baked Texture Embossing Powder - Patina Oxide

Stamps:
Rubber Dance - Beautiful Bugs
Crafty Individuals - Crackle Background

Stencils:
Stamperia - Dragonfly & Butterfly Stencil

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10