Friday, June 22, 2018

There are always flowers, lots of flowers.......

Hi TOPFLIGHT STAMPS fans, Barbara back today with a tag I've made, using a few different PaperArtsy products.... from Topflight Stamps, of course 😀
(I'll list what I've used at the end of this post)
I started off by cutting a tag shape, and inking it with Brusho powders.
Using an old book page, I stamped two flowers from a set of stamps designed by Tracy Scott (I adore Tracy's designs). These were 'fussy-cut' and put aside until I'd finished the background.
Using stamps & stencils, I made a 'messy background on which to place the flower.
 
I must admit at this stage I'd made it too messy and didn't like it too much. Hey-ho, no time to make another, so I had to finish it.
I adhered the flower & stem, which I'd coloured with inks, 
then added a few drops of enamel accents in black & white, and a bit of doodling.
So, although I'm not altogether happy with it, this is my project for today.....what do you think??
I'll be back next week with something I like a bit more, hopefully 😁
Happy crafting,
Barbara x
PRODUCTS USED
Stencil- JOFY PS085 - HERE
Stamp- Tracy Scott 08 - HERE
Stamp- JOFY 51 - HERE
 

1 comment:

01 09 10