Friday, December 13, 2019

Christmas Winnie

Hello Topflight Fans! I hope you had a fantastic week! I'm not sure about you but I'm still in the middle of making Christmas cards and crossing my fingers that I'll get them mailed before the new year!

Today I have a fun image from Polkadoodle called Winnie Bauble. I love the Winnie girls and this one is no exception.

I love that this large stamp has room for coloring and also incorporates a sentiment.

https://topflightstamps.com/products/polkadoodles-clear-polymer-stamp-winnie-bauble?_pos=232&_sid=fa9d1da96&_ss=r&ref=xuzipf8pid

I also love her fun Christmas hat and used a Snow Marker with my heat tool to puff up the white portion.


For more details on how I made my card stop by my blog Strangely Creative. I'm off to make some more Christmas cards and crafts! Good luck with all your Christmas crafting.



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10