Saturday, December 21, 2019

Today is Your Day

Hope you are having a fantastic day. Ericka here with a fun and quick card using For The Love of Stamps Today is Your Day. I love using big sentiments and for this one I did some Distress Oxide blending.



Isn't this stamp fun! I heat embossed it with Emerald Creek Midnight Magic and then added some Nuvo drops for embellishments.


I also made one more quick Christmas card using a background I had sitting in my stash.


This large Merry Christmas stamp from For The Love of Stamps has fun little circles in the font that I also used some Nuvo drops for a festive look. For more information on how I created my card, stop by my blog Strangely Creative.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a very Merry Christmas. If you get a chance, don't forget to check out the sale!
https://topflightstamps.com/?ref=xuzipf8pid

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10