Tuesday, December 24, 2019

XOXO


Hello everyone!  Betsy on the blog today sharing this sweet L-O-V-E card!
I used:




I started my project by choosing my panel from the Dots to Diamonds Papercraft Pad 3 
and trimming it down to size.


Next I covered a white top folding A2 size card base in magenta colored glitter
paper.  I took my trimmed out panel and stamped the XOXO, the little hearts and the
sentiment from the I Love My Phone stamp set.  I colored in the hearts with a magenta glitter
gel pen. Then I adhered the pink gemstones to the medium and large dots only.
For the smallest dots, I applied Magenta Stickles.


After everything was stamped, adhered and dried, I glued my panel onto the base.


I definitely felt I could have kept going with the glitter and bling!  This is a
very cute way to let someone know how you feel about them!

Topflight Stamps Products Used:


Other Products Used:

Lawn Fawn Glitter Paper - Autumn
A2 size top folding white card base
Magenta Glitter Pen
Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink
Stamping Block
Glue
Stickles - Magenta

For a more detailed tutorial for this project please visit my blog:





No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10