Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Dudley Does Christmas


Hi, everyone!  I have two cute cards for you today using the Hobby Art Dudley Does Christmas. I just had to get this set to use for a card for my husband who loves donkeys. Yes, he's a weirdo, but my favorite weirdo. :)


For this card I sponged the card base with Prism Ink Blackcurrant Jam and Nautical Blue. It blends beautifully, doesn't it? I spattered a bit of water and Copic Opaque White for snow.


I added a few birch trees to the background and colored up the  Katzelkraft Pilgrim Holiday Accessories tree with Copics to layer on top.



I colored up Dudley with Copics too.  He's so flipping cute!


The sentiment is from the Paper Rose Christmas Sentiments set, stamped in Versamark and embossed. I used this sentiment set for my second card too.


The second card uses one of the Hobby Art Dudley Does Christmas images in a simpler way.


I stamped the image in Versafine Onyx Black and colored it with Zig watercolor markers. Some easy diecutting and the addition of the sentiment banner is all it took to finish up.


If you'd like to check out my other creations, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.

A full list on products used is on my blog as well.

See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10