Monday, September 16, 2024

Happy Halloween with Lavinia

 Hi friends - Alanna with you on the blog today where we are sharing fall and Halloween cards inspiration with you this week.

For my card, I create a night sky with Lavinia Elements Premium Dye Ink Pads along with a few stamp sets from Lavinia.

To get started, I die cut a piece of white cardstock using one of the dies included in the Numberama die set from AALL & Create. I then did my ink blending (all colors listed and linked at the bottom of the post). I took the Moon stamp from Lavinia and inked it up directly over my ink blended background using the Sahara ink. I then took a blending brush and added in a bit of extra ink just to help fill it in a bit.

I then stamped the witch and cauldron images which are from the Willow the Witch set. I took the smallest image from the Bubbles set and added my bubbles coming out of the cauldron. I took the Bats stamp set and stamped them in the sky and flying over my moon. 

I then stamped my sentiment which is from the Classic Sentiments set from Heffy Doodle. I die cut the frame die I used before, but this time cut it from black cardstock and adhered the two together, slightly offsetting them. I then decided I needed just a bit more interest in my sky, so I added in some Frosted Juniper Distress Mica Stain. I added a piece of cardstock over my witch and cauldron as I wanted to avoid the splatter over them.

I hope you've been inspired today.
Find all the products I used in the Topflight Stamps store below. Crafty hugs! ~ Alanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10