Monday, September 9, 2024

Just Because Mini-Slimline Cards

 Hi friends. Alanna back with you on the blog today and our focus this week is on the Katkin Krafts brand.

I have a pair of mini slimline cards to share with you today. They measure about 6.25x3.75 inches. For my cards, I started by trimming down papers from the Pigment Infusions 6x6 collection from Craft Consortium and then I stamped directly onto them with the Dance with Dahlias set from Katkin Krafts. I love all the detail in these images, and they would look great colored, but I chose to just stamp them with my favorite Versafine Claire Nocturne ink.

After my stamping was done, I added the panels to my white notecards. I then added the stamped sentiments which are from Heffy Doodle's More Classic Sentiments set. I finished off the cards by adding in some white pearls.


Find the products I used on these cards below in the Topflight Stamps store. 
Crafty hugs! ~ Alanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10