Monday, September 23, 2024

Thinking of You

Hi friends. Alanna here with you today using a new to me company brand, Stampotique by Katzelkraft. All week on the blog this week, the designers will be showcasing this brand. 

For my card today, I am using the adorable Betsy stamp. It is an unmounted red rubber image. I just took some repositionable adhesive and attached it to my Misti stamping tool. I stamped the image in Versafine Claire Nocturne ink and then used some watercolor markers to color in the image. 

The sentiment is from the Forever in Your Heart set from Visible Image. After my stamping and coloring was done, I trimmed the panel down and added it with foam tape to a light blue A2 notecard.

I hope you've been inspired today.
Find all the products I used in the Topflight Stamps store below. Crafty hugs! ~ Alanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10