Monday, September 2, 2024

Get Well Soon Washi Cards

 Hi friends. Alanna with you today sharing this pair of cards made with the Thriving Terrarium washi tape from AALL & Create. In full disclosure, I purchased all of their washi tapes that create small scenes or images so these are not the last of these types of cards you will see from me. :) I just think this washi is so much fun! If you want to see other cards I've made using this type of washi tape, click here, here, and here.

To get started, I rolled out the four lengths of washi needed to create the image onto some white card stock. I then took one of the dies from the Heart Marks the Spot die set from AALL & Create and die cut the image. This particular die just cuts a circle with lines going around. There is no outer cut line. I then trimmed my panels down and rounded the corners.

I took some paper from the Ombre paper collection from Craft Consortium and stamped my sentiment which is from the Go to Words set from Visible Image. I added my panels to white A2 notecards and then added my succulent images with foam tape. Some enamel dots from my stash finish off these cards.

Find these products I used in the Topflight Stamps store below. 
Crafty hugs! ~ Alanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10