Monday, October 21, 2024

2 Christmas Cards with Unexpected Embossing

Hi friends. Alanna here on the blog with you today and I have a pair of Christmas cards to share with you. 

I started by taking one of the back sides of a patterned paper from the Jingle All the Way collection from Craft Consortium and I stamped both corners with the large Sketchy Holly stamp and die from Craft Consortium with Versafine Claire Acorn ink. I then heat embossed my Merry Christmas sentiment which is from the Classic Sentiments set from Heffy Doodle with red embossing powder. 

As I was pouring the embossing powder over my sentiment, some of it was sticking to my stamped images as apparently the ink was still wet somewhat. At this point, I decided I actually liked how the image looked part red and part brown so decided to go for it. 

I trimmed down my panels and added them to some red cardstock. They were then added to white A2 notecards and that completes these cards.
Find these products I used below in the Topflight Stamps store. 
Crafty hugs! ~ Alanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10