Monday, October 7, 2024

Paints & Stenciling on your Background

   Hi friends. Alanna with you today with this fun Halloween card. This week, our focus is on paints, and I chose to use a couple of different colors of paint from Lavinia.

To get started, I took a paintbrush and just brushed on Spruce and Dewberry paints onto some white card stock. I let it dry and then inked on the Cobweb stencil from AALL & Create using black ink. I didn't do it very dark or give it an even application as that isn't the look I was going for.

I then stamped Marcie and one of the cat images from Hocus & Pocus, both from Lavinia. I stamped my sentiment which is from the Classic Sentiments set from Heffy Doodle and then added my die cut frame which was cut from purple glitter fun foam. The frame die is part of the die set from Heffy Doodle called Elm Street.

Find these products I used below in the Topflight Stamps store. 
Crafty hugs! ~ Alanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10