Monday, October 14, 2024

Stenciling over Patterned Papers

 Hi friends. Alanna here on the blog with you today with this pair of cards with a bit of a mixed media feel.

To get started, I trimmed down papers from the Wood Textures 6x6 paper pack from Craft Consortium. I then took the Leafy stencil from Visible Image and used a blending foam and white pigment ink and blended it directly onto the patterned paper.

I added foam tape directly to my white A2 notecards and then added the panels onto them. I die cut one of the butterfly dies from the Nature's Doily die set from AALL & Create. I die cut the outline die twice from white card stock and adhered them together. I then die cut the outline and center portion of the inner die together with some champagne-colored glitter card stock.  

I stamped my sentiment from the Classic Sentiments set from Heffy Doodle and trimmed it out. I added some thin strips of card stock behind it for a bit of dimension and then added it over top of my butterfly. 

I then used a die from my stash and die cut tiny circles from the same glitter card stock I used for the butterfly and added a few onto the card. 

Find these products I used below in the Topflight Stamps store. 
Crafty hugs! ~ Alanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10