Monday, July 9, 2018

Creative Expressions - Simple Poinsettia

Hi Everyone and welcome to the Topflight Stamps blog!  It's Jenny here, and I'm here with a card project that uses a simple technique with acrylic paint to create a gorgeous shimmery background, which can be overlayed with plain non colored images for a bold look.


The stamp set I'm using today is the Creative Expressions Poinsettia Corner Elements.


To create my card, I smooshed Distress Paints in Silver, Gold, Greens and Reds onto a craft mat, spritzed with water, and then picked them up with a piece of card stock. I also gave it a good spritz of shimmer spray.


When dry, I die cut it out and popped it onto a white card base with fun foam.  I stamped the greeting in Stazon black ink into the centre and stamped the images onto another piece of white cardstock with black ink. I then cut them out and popped them up onto the card. I embellished with green and red Nuvo drops, some gold and green shimmer pen and called it done!

Hope you enjoyed!  Be sure to check out my blog for more details on the supplies I used.  Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10