Friday, July 20, 2018

Life is Beautiful

Welcome to the Topflight Blog! I hope you are having a beautiful day!
It's Ericka here and I have two cards I made using this beautiful set from Visible Images called Life Is Beautiful. Don't you just love this hummingbird?
https://topflightstamps.com/products/visible-image-life-is-beautiful-hummingbird-clear-polymer-stamp-set

For my first card, I used a background I had created using Distress Oxides on photo paper. This is fun technique so I have plenty of colorful backgrounds to use and this image is perfect match for this one.

In my second card, I used the Visible Image Stencil Count Me In stencil and some Distress Oxides on an old manila folder I had cut to A2 size.

I stamped the image using watercolor markers and a light spritz to the stamp.
To find out more details and product information, check out my blog Strangely Creative. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10