Wednesday, July 18, 2018

The Greatest Adventure


Hi everyone!  Toni here with you today sharing a steampunk card using Carabelle Studio The Birds


Some folks go for lots of layers and elements when they steampunk but I prefer a simpler approach.   I used two different stencils and Distress Oxides to create a steampunk background and a branch for the bird to sit on. No, I should say for the bird to launch from because it's going on an adventure! I love the Visible Image Destination Unknown sentiment, don't you?

Visible Image - Destination Unknown - Clear Polymer Stamp Set

I used Versafine and black embossing powder to make it really show up. I like the embossed texture too, especially given the simplicity of the rest of the card--the shine is lovely.


Do stop by my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, for a full product listing.  See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10