Monday, July 16, 2018

Mini Heart Gift Cards - Alexandra Renke

Hi Everyone and welcome to the Topflight Stamps Blog.   


It's Jenny here, and today I have a super easy project creating a little gift set of simple and cute mini note-cards.


The stamp set I'm using for the cards is the Love & Hearts set by Alexandra Renke.   The images in this set are all super pretty, and there are tiny little messages in the set too that you can add to your project.  

For a couple of the cards, I also used sentiments from a set by For the Love of Stamps, The Occasions Inserts set.  This is a really versatile set for your stash. 
To create my cards, I used pre-scored white cardstock notecards.  They are 7.5" x 5", scored at 3.75".  I stamped each of the heart images from the Alexandra Renke set in black ink or pink ink.  


I then stamped the sentiments in white embossing powder onto either black or white cardstock.  For those on white cardstock, I ink blended the same pink ink over the top.  The embossing resists the ink and you have a tiny pink sentiment base!  I then trimmed them out and popped them up on foam tape over the stamped hearts.


On two cards, I used rose gold embossing powder to stamp the sentiment directly over the stamped image.  


As a finishing touch, I added some clear confetti sequins.  I tied all of the cards together with some metallic rustic twine.  It just needs some little envelopes added and you have a nice little gift for  someone!


I hope you like this idea - you can find more about the supplies I used over on my blog. 

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10