Monday, December 3, 2018

Crafty Individuals | Vintage Christmas

Hi everyone and welcome to the Topflight Stamps blog - it's Jenny here, and today I have a simple, vintage-feel holiday card using stamps by Crafty Individuals.  



The main stamp I'm using is this cute Jolly Holly Robins.  These stamps require EZ Mount to enable stamping. You can buy a sheet, adhere them and trim round - it's very simple to do, and the red rubber gives a great impression.


To create my card, I stamped the image in Pinecone Versafine Clair onto Catherine Pooler Designs kraft cardstock.  While it was still wet I heat embossed the image in clear embossing powder and trimmed it out.

I then blended Distress Ink in Antique Linen all over the piece, and then in places with Vintage Photo and around the edges in Walnut Stain.  I then flicked it with water to create an aged look.


I used a clear Wink of Stella to color in each of the birds, and on one of them I added red stickles to his breast for a pop of color.

When dry, I mounted the piece onto fun foam and then adhered to a white card base, trimmed slightly smaller than A2.  The sentiment was stamped in Pinecone, directly onto the cardbase and comes from the Crafty Individuals Mini Christmas Trees.


Such a cute little image!  And perfect for a more vintage feel for your holiday cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10