Friday, December 21, 2018

Part of You

Hello Topflight fan! Ericka here today with a simple watercolor card using a stencil and large sentiment from Darkroom Door.


I love this beautiful sentiment and it can be used in the inside of a card as well as the main image. For some of us, the holidays are a reminder of the loved ones we are missing. This sentiment is a perfect reminder for me that although they might not be with us, they will forever be a part of us.


Here is the stencil I used with the liquid watercolors.

I also layered the stencil over Distress Oxides for an interesting background.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful Christmas filled with love! For more information on how I created these cards, feel free to pop over to my blog Strangely Creative.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10