Friday, March 8, 2019

Floral Tag...



If you have placed an order before with Topflight Stamps then you got a fun blank tag challenging you to join the Topflight Stamps Tag Challenge. All you have to do is tag #TopflightTags to enter and the winner gets a $20 gift card to TFS. 


I first created the background with this pretty paint from PaperArtsy. I did not use any brushes just my finger. Get messy and have fun while you create. Once it was dry I used the PaperArtsy: Lacey Scalloped Border & Flow stencil along with the Gold Metallic paint and put a fun pattern on for the background. I also stamped some of the floral images from the stamp set 13@arts Stamps: Together. Then I added more paint. yay for paint.

Finishing up with painting a separate piece of card-stock and then stamping this pretty flower image. I let it dry and cut it out. I added some foam adhesives to give it a little dimension. 

That is all for today.
Thanks for stopping by.



1 comment:

01 09 10