Saturday, March 16, 2019

Mermaids and a Big Sale!

Good morning, Lisa Hoel here with a card to share with you today. I made another birthday card with my Gel Press and the Texture Plates! ;-) (My sister-in-law is going to love this!)



I used a Gel Press Plate and Texture Plate to print the card base.You can see more info and photos on my blog post where I made the fairy card with a similar background but here's a peek:


I inked the plate with Distress Oxide Inks and gently pressed the Texture Plate into the ink to remove some of it. Then I pulled a print and got a cool background! You can also use the inked Texture Plate to make a print. It's a 2 for 1 deal! The above photo is from the previous fairy card I created. I used the same technique with blue inks for the mermaid card. You can see more about it on my post here.

Topflight Stamps products used are:
Thanks for stopping by and have a great rest of the weekend! Check out the great sale at the shop and save some green, now through Sunday:



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10