Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Rainy Days and Wednesdays


Hi, Topflight Friends! Toni here with you today. The snow is gone so I thought I would work up a fun card in celebration of warmer times coming.

I'm using the Aall and Create Quack the Duck clear stamp set. These ducks make me chuckle big time! Perfect for snarky and/or cute cards or anything else you can imagine!


I started my card by stamping the Aall and Create Quack the Duck critter and sentiment in Versafine Onyx Black and watercoloring them with Zig Realbrush Markers. Actually, wait, I did the background first by sponging Distress Oxides on the card front then using a cover plate to create the rain.


Then I diecut the Aall and Create Quack the Duck critter and sentiment as well as an umbrella. So cute! It tempts me to go and play around in the rain but sugar melts so I best play it safe inside. LOL!

For a full list of ingredients, feel free to check out my blog, Frankie Helps Craft.  Have a great rest of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10