Friday, April 12, 2019

All Your Heart...


Hello everyone... Annette Allen here with you today to share this card I created using:

I first stamped Crafty Individuals: Lace Doilies unmounted rubber stamp set on my Kraft card base using neon inks.


I used the PaperArtsy: Scrapcosy Lacey Scalloped Border & Flow stencil and layered it over my stamped background. I used some IZInk Diamond glitter paint. You can use any type of glitter paint you like. Make sure to let it dry completely. 


Lastly I stamped the hearts from PaperArtsy: Emma Godfrey 13 rubber cling mounted stamp set and watercolored them on watercolor paper. I let them dry and cut them out with a hint of white around the edges. I stamped the sentiment from the same set and used some foam adhesives to give it some dimension. 

Thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10