Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Katzelkraft Giraffe Journal

Hello there, it's Lisa Hoel! Today I have a new mini journal project to share with you!


Topflight Stamps has the new Seth Apter embossing powders in stock so I finally got to play with some of them. The Baked Velvet embossing powders are great for layering with stamping and stenciling! On the journal front I stamped the Katzelkraft giraffe and some texture and then covered it with the Maize Powder. I layered that over a panel that I had embossed with Taos Sunset (which is totally gorgeous!!)


On the covers I stenciled and stamped and then embossed it all with the various colors from the Sahara Kit. The Baked Velvets have a really interesting matte finish when you emboss them.


Topflight Stamps Products:

Katzelkraft - Giraffe Mini 041

Lavinia - Forest Scene

Crafty Individuals - Crackle Background

Emerald Creek Baked Texture
Embossing Powder by Seth Apter -
 Taos Sunset

Emerald Creek Baked Texture
Embossing Powder by Seth Apter -
 Sahara Kit

AALL & Create - #55 Crazy Paving Stencil

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great rest of the week!




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10