Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Game of Cat and Mouse


Hello, Topflight fans!  Toni back with you today.  Isn't this card fun? I love the expressions on those critter faces!


The cat is from the Katzelkraft Aviator set. Adorbs! Weird adorbs but adorbs! Even more adorable as a calico!


The calico is not looking at the Katzelkraft Russian Cats mouse, but I assure you she's giving it the side-eye.


Can she reach the mouse on top of the Katzelkraft Trash Can before it scampers away?  If it were my clumsy cat, the answer is decidedly no!


Everything has been stamped with Versafine Onyx Black and watercolored with Zig Realbrush Markers.  I'm rather chuffed with how the coloring turned out.

To finish the card, I masked the images and sponged a Tim Holtz stencil with Distress Oxide Fired Brick. The sentiment is one of his too from Idea-ology Snarky Small Talk. These crack me up!


I will see you next week!  In the meantime, have a great week and feel free to check out my other creations by visiting my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, or following me on Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10