Thursday, May 2, 2019

A Different Kind of Snail

Hello Topflight Stamp fans! I hope your week is going well. Ericka here with a fun snail card using some Katzelkraft stamps. I love the expressions on all the Katzelkraft critters and this snail is no exception.


Here is the fun little Katzelkraft snail.
https://topflightstamps.com/products/katzelkraft-snail-unmounted-red-rubber-stamp

I started out making the background by blending Distress Oxides with the AALL & Create Geometric Grid Stencil. I love the fun details of this stencil and thought it would be the perfect background for my snail.


I colored the snail with Copics and the fussy cut him out and propped him up with some foam tape. I love this sentiment from called Dreamer from Katzelkraft and thought it would be a perfect sign for my snail to hold.
https://topflightstamps.com/products/katzelkraft-dreamer-sentiments-unmounted-red-rubber-stamp-set


Thanks for stopping by and feel free to stop by my blog Strangely Creative for more details on my card or feel free to follow me on Instagram.


Have a wonderful week and remember your irreplaceable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10