Thursday, May 16, 2019

You're A Legend

Happy Thursday Topflight fans. Ericka here with a quick masculine card that will also work great for Father's Day.


I don't know about you, but sometimes I have a hard time creating masculine cards. This Darkroom Door set is perfect for any type of card for the guys and I love the detail on the cars and the great sentiments.

https://topflightstamps.com/products/darkroom-door-classic-cars-vol-2-mustangs-red-rubber-cling-stamps?ref=xuzipf8pid


For this card, I simply blended some Distress Oxide inks in Barn Door, Carved Pumpkin, and Squeezed Lemonade and then stamped the car in Versafine ink and clear heat embossed it. A couple flicks of water and some black Nuvo drops, my Father's Day card is complete.


Thanks for stopping by and if you would like more information on how I created my card, feel free to follow me at Strangely Creative or on Instagram.





No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10