Thursday, May 23, 2019

Sunflower Power Embossing

Hello everyone and happy Thursday! Ericka here with a little something different than my usual card. Today I'm experimenting with a bunch of products to make a colorful board for my craft room.



I used the AALL & Create - #77 - Sunflower Power stencil to create a picture using alcohol ink and embossing paste and powder. I love how large this stencil is and that it was big enough to cover most of my 8x10 Ranger Alcohol Ink Hard Core Art Panel.

https://topflightstamps.com/products/aall-create-stencil-a4-77-sunflower-power




I used embossing paste with the stencil and then played around with some alcohol ink until I got a look I liked.


I then decided to play a little more and added some Ranger Emboss Dauber and Emerald Creek Embossing Powder in Kiss of the Fairy, Midnight Magic, and Patina Oxide to the project. I love the shine and texture it gave the board.

I had a couple of spare embellishments in my stash that I also added embossing powder to and attached them to the board with glue.


To finish the project I used a sentiment from Visible Image Express Yourself as well as some ribbon in my stash.


For more information on how I created my colorful board feel free to stop by my blog Strangely Creative. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!


1 comment:

01 09 10