Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Magenta Stamps – Rustic Window

Hello, Lisa Hoel here! Today I have a great all-purpose cheerful card to share with you. 
It can be for a birthday or just because. ;-)


The Magenta Rustic Window stamp is such a great focal image! I stamped, watercolored, and fussy cut it out to apply over a stone wall background (more on that in a minute). I slightly bent the shutters out from the window and didn't adhere them to the background so they would flip out to add some dimension.


For the card background, I used a combination of the new Distress Oxide Spray Stains and the original Spray Stains to make the grey 'stone' background and the 'stucco' layer I diecut. Together the layers made a perfect base for the stamped window image.

Topflight Stamps products used are:
Thanks for stopping by and have a great rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10