Friday, March 20, 2020

Carabelle Things With Wings

Happy Friday! Ericka here and I hope you are doing well and staying healthy and sane. The kids are home from school which, as most of you know, means a lot more hectic and not much time in the craft room. I did however have time to craft up a card using some Carabelle Studio supplies.


I love this fun Things With Wings set and the fun images.


https://topflightstamps.com/products/carabelle-studio-rubber-cling-stamp-set-a6-things-with-wings-kate-crane?_pos=3&_sid=b643d2345&_ss=r&ref=xuzipf8pid

I also used a foam blending tool and embossing ink to add the Carabelle stencil pattern to the background of gel press paper I had made previously. I then heat embossed the two patterns with Emerald Creek Kiss of the Fairy (for shine) and Mermaid Fin (for sparkle) Embossing powder to get a fun background.This stencil is great because it has two patterns that you can play around with.

https://topflightstamps.com/products/carabelle-studio-rubber-cling-stamp-set-a6-things-with-wings-kate-crane?_pos=3&_sid=b643d2345&_ss=r&ref=xuzipf8pid




I added the sentiment from Polkadoddle Sentimental set and finished my card by placing it all on a black card base.


Thanks for stopping by and for more information on how I created my card, check out my blog Strangely Creative. Have a wonderful day and I hope you get in some fun crafting time during this "social distancing" time. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10