Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Happy Purrthday!

Greetings Topflight Stamps Fans! It's Tuesday, so it's Kathi posting! Have you checked out the wonderful new stamps, dies, and stencils from Heffy Doodle that are now available at TFS? If not, you should remedy that immediately!

Being a certified crazy cat lady, I had to have the Purrfect Day Clear Stamp set to add to my extensive collection of cat stamps. This great set has twenty (20) stamps, including five (5) cats, a cat tree, cat toys, cat dishes, and several sentiments. 

Here's my card, which uses all five cat stamps, the cat tree, the mouse cat toy, and a sentiment from the  Purrfect Day Clear Stamp set. I also used the Roundabout Sentiments Clear Stamp Set with the matching Curved Banner Die


If you'd like to find out how I made this card, click on over to my blog, Kat's Tales of Stamping.

Topflight Stamps Products Used:






Thanks for visiting! See you next Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10