Thursday, March 12, 2020

Thank You Mom!

Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today.
We are celebrating Mothers Day this week. Therefore a Thank You card is in order. There should be really a monthly mother celebration. I am sure you all agree with that, having had mothers ourselves or mothered our children and/or spouses!


Darkroom Door has those wonderful sentiment strips that are so versatile. You can use the strip as it is or ink up or perhaps even cut out what you like best or what is most appropriate for your card. I used the Thank you strip, but they are available for many other occasions, as you can see HERE.

I also used The Darkroom Door Beautiful Blooms stamps on rainbow paper. I inked them up with Versamark and heat embossed them in clear. Did some additional sponging to bring out the flowers a bit better. As you can see, I also flipped the flower panel to have the colors go the other way on the little strip on the side. that balanced out the card.


I hope you liked this, see you next week.

Here are the stamp supplies I used:


Versafine inkBlending ToolPrism ink


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10