Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Life is Short


Hello, everyone!  Toni with you today sharing a quirky birthday card using the Katzelkraft Australian Animals (I love their expressions!) and Katzelkraft Relax Sentiments sets.


For the background, I used Prism Ink Midnight Black, Arctic Mist, Flamingo Paradise, and Canary Yellow with the Visible Image Count Me In and Visible Image Two Tone Stencils.



Everyone's clock is ticking so why not smile while you can. :)


I stamped the kangaroo directly onto the background using Versafine Onyx Black then stamped it again using the same onto watercolor paper.


I used markers from Prism Markers Forest Walk to watercolor the kangaroo then adhered it to the card front.


I'll be back with you next week. Until then, why don't you check out the new products that have come into the TFS shop!  You can shop your heart out using this 12% off coupon!

You can also check out my other creations by visiting my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10