Monday, March 16, 2020

Mix Media Monday Mini Art Journal

Hello Topflight Fans, Karen Bearse here today with a couple of Mini Art Journal pages. These were quick & fun to do & I may need to make more! I have a tutorial on my blog for you which you can find here. 


I was playing with PaperArtsy products today. I just love these stamp sets by Sara Naumann.


ESN 41 Love these pretty leaves. Also a big fan of any script type stamps!


ESN 43 These travel, post mark stamps are fun & clever & also french! Merci.


As for the background Fresco Finish paints were used. I used cool colors on this page & warm colors on the first one. Simply dab the paint on but be sure to wash you stamp right away. A good spritz of water & a rough water cloth will do the trick. I hope you get a chance to get inky today!!! Again for more step outs & a tutorial you can hit up my blog! Stay healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10