Thursday, October 8, 2020

Halloweenish Christmas

  Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today! 

I got a little confused about Christmas and Halloween, so I made a Halloweenish Christmas card, but oops, Christmas got cancelled...just what we need this year? 
                             

I stamped the Santa hat first, masked it and then stamped the skull. Masked it and sponged around it. I actually used the blending bushes - do we now say brushed around it? They are by the way really good. I love them! Colored the skull lightly with watercolors. The hat I colored with markers. Added the sentiment. Added the Washi tape from my stash.



I hope I didn't creep you out too much! But I am a bone radiologist, so I do have an affinity for skeletons....
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.

Here are the stamp supplies I used:
Use code FUNSTAMPING to get 12% discount at Topflight Stamps.

















1 comment:

01 09 10