Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Upon the Highest Bough


Hello, everyone!  Toni here with you today sharing a super fun mixed media holiday card. Mixed media, you say?  Yep yep!

I stamped the Katzelkraft Pilgrim Holiday Accessories tree and masked it before stamping the Craft Emotions Savannah Christmas giraffe.


I then colored up the tree using watercolors as well as Polychromos pencils. I used a glaze pen to create the fabulous shiny red garland and ribbons. I even used it on the giraffe's hat.


I used Peerless liquid metallic watercolor for the ornaments. Next I colored up the giraffe with watercolors, applying a snow pen to the hat brim and pom which I then heated to puff it up. The dimension is so fun!

Btw, I had used the Pronty A5 Pretty and Cool Stars Stencil with Prism Ink Canary Yellow for the background.


I accidentally inky fingered the bottom of the card so trimmed it off and added a bit of washi ground.


I'll be back with you next week. Until then, why don't you check out the new products that have come into the TFS shop!  You can shop your heart out using this 12% off coupon

You can also check out my other creations by visiting my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10