Saturday, June 22, 2019

Dare to Dream

Happy Saturday! Ericka here with some fun coloring using this Beautiful Mandala set from Paper Rose.


This gorgeous mandala is almost the size of an A2 card and makes a beautiful centerpiece for any type of card. I especially love the beautiful sentiments that come with this set.

https://topflightstamps.com/collections/paper-rose-australia/products/paper-rose-beautiful-mandala-4-x-6-clear-stamp-set

I used rose gold embossing powder and Zig Clean Color Brush Markers to blend the colors of the mandala. I love how the colors came out by blending tow shades that were in different color families.


Thanks for stopping by and feel free to stop by my blog Strangely Creative for more details on how I created my card.



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10