Thursday, June 6, 2019

Katzelkraft Flower

Happy June and happy summer! Ericka here and today I'm sharing a simple flower from Katzelkraft that I colored with colored pencils.


Here is the stamp set of beautiful flowers and great sentiments.

https://topflightstamps.com/products/katzelkraft-carpe-diem-inspirational-quotes-unmounted-red-rubber-stamp-set

I stamped the flower with Fade Out ink so that I could do no-line coloring with my colored pencils.


 These flowers are so fun and I'll definitely be using them again. I paired with this fun sentiment to make a simple card.



That's all for me today. If you would like more information on how I made this card feel free to stop by my blog Strangely Creative. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!






No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10