Friday, July 19, 2019

Dots to Diamonds Flowers

Happy Friday! Ericka here with a fun card using the new Hunkydory Dots to Diamonds Pad. These pads have so many fun designs to work with and create unique cards using pretty gems.

 Here is the pad I used but check out the huge selection over at the shop as there are so many fun and pretty designs to work with.


These gems are so pretty and the colors are beautiful. Special note about the gems: they have a little adhesive on the back but I found it helpful to use a little glue to ensure they stay put on your creation.


 There are so many ways to use these pretty gems.


If gems aren't your jam (lol) you can also use Nuvo drops or other supplies in your stash to create fun looks. Here I experimented with some fun colors to see how Nuvo drops would work.


For more information on how I created these feel free to check out my blog Strangely Creative. Thanks for stopping by and have a colorful weekend!


1 comment:

  1. These are really fun cards, I bet they are full of sparkle in real life!~

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10