Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Let It Snow


Hello, everyone!  Toni here with you today sharing a Christmas in July card. Can you believe the year is flying by so quickly? Eek!


I used the Craft Emotions Christmas Sentiments and Decorations set along with Red Chili and Wild Mushroom Prism Inks as well as a white pigment ink to stamp the background. I was so very pleased with how well the ink showed up on the kraft.


I then used Versamark and Ranger White Detail Fine Embossing Powder to emboss the Aall & Create Deer onto thick vellum. 


 Isn't that whimsical image amazing? I plan to watercolor it for another card in the future for sure. And the embossing is to die for. I love how that turned out!


If you'd like to check out my other creations, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  

2 comments:

01 09 10