Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Katzelkraft Robot Cat Action Birthday Card

Hello, Lisa Hoel here! I'm still in robot birthday card mode and have created 
another one for a friend's birthday. Check it out:


I tried out the new Prism Inks that are being carried at Topflight Stamps now and I really like how they stamp and blend! I will have to increase my collection of colors lol. I also added an Action Wobble Spring underneath the fussy cut robot cat. It was really easy to apply and wobbles quite nicely. ;-)

Thanks for stopping by and see the supplies used below.

Topflight Stamps Products:

Katzelkraft - Robot Cat

Katzelkraft - Holidays Quotes

IndigoBlu - Fly High

Leane Creatief - Clocks

Visible Image - Rays of Light
Prism Ink - Thundercloud,
Apple Green, Smoked Paprika

Action Wobble Springs

2 comments:

  1. Love this!! Why do I think I need to own every single gear stamp?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cause they are so cool Karen! lol (me too. ;-) )

      Delete

01 09 10