Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Happy Birthday, Neon Style


Hello, Topflight Fans!  Even tho it's been only a week since I saw you last, it feels like forever and a day.  I've been on staycation and having lots of easygoing fun crafting, a very few house things, and just generally hanging around. Relaxed sigh.  But, back to crafty business, my favorite kind!


Today I'm featuring one of the new Darkroom Door stamps, Darkroom Door Birthday.  These text stamps are perfect for using Hero Arts Neon Ombre Inks which TFS has started to carry. Love them!  Here I'm Using Hero Arts Ombre Red to Purple Neon and Ombre Yellow to Orange Neon.

Aren't those colors so bright and happy together?  I think so anyway.  Not sure if the Aall and Create Dog Attitude critter agrees with me.  I love the look on his face! And notice the bit of metal under his head? Yep, that's a dime.



I colored him using Copics, pulling the pink and yellow from the background into his party accessories. 


I added the dime as a counterweight to make it easier for him to swing on this interactive card. I hope to have a video of this soon, if not today.  


If you'd like to check out my other creations, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board. See you next week, my lovelies!

2 comments:

  1. ahhhh, he swings! That is awesome. I love this card. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love ok forward to the video to see how he swings

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10