Thursday, July 25, 2019

Stay Warm!


Hello all!  Betsy Birge here bringing you a little bit of winter in the middle of summer!


This card was easy to make with Akexandra Renke's Washi Tape and 2 Stemple stamp sets brought to you by Studio Forty and Topflight Stamps.  I used a piece of pearlized white card stock and stamped my red images with a hybrid ink and heat embossed them with clear embossing ink.


I used the Washi Tape around all the edges and added little clay snowflakes and Nuvo Dream Drops.  I added tiny red red Crystal drops on each snowflake!  I mounted my panel onto a piece of red silk card stock and my card was finished!


I have enjoyed my month of being Guest Designer and working with the Topflight Stamp Team!
Hope to see you all again soon!
Betsy

Topflight Products used:

Studio Forty - Stay Warm

Studio Forty - Snuggle

Alexandra Renke Washi Tape

Also, there is currently a sale going on! All Christmas and Winter 
themed items are 25% off through July 31st. Check it out!





1 comment:

  1. wow thats a great use for washi tape! love all the little details.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10