Friday, February 21, 2020

Enjoy The Little Things

Happy Friday Topflight fans! Ericka here today with another fun PaperArtsy plaque. I've been having so much fun with this PaperArtsy ETS 34 set that I wanted to make something bigger than a card.




I added some fresco paint in Summer Sky and Twilight  as well as some Distress Paint in Picked Raspberry and Twisted Citron. I stamped the images in black archival ink and added white gel pen to these great designs. There are so many pretty details to all of these stamps and you can make so many different and unique combinations.

https://topflightstamps.com/products/paperartsy-tracy-scott-34-rubber-cling-mounted-stamp-set?_pos=1&_sid=115c36e09&_ss=r&ref=xuzipf8pid



I added the flowers and butterfly from the the PaperArtsy ETS 28 set.






For more details on how I created this picture, stop by my blog Strangely Creative.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend! Cheers, Ericka!

1 comment:

  1. Wow this is sooooo fabulous love how vibrant the colors are!!!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10