Thursday, February 13, 2020

Paper Artsy Zinis

Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today.

This week we are showcasing Paper Artsy stamps this week.  Of course I had to go with the Zinis. they are just so cute and quirky!


I used some ancient rainbow paper from my stash. I stamped the little muse hole entry in the upper left hand corner and the Zini cat in the lower right hand corner. I stamped the cat again onto scrap paper and colored it with various markers. I fuzzy cut it and added it to my card. I also stamped the tiny mouse onto scrap card stock, colored it and fuzzy cut it. I added some white gel pen accents. Lastly I decided it looks a bit empty, so I added the stencil. Would have been better to add it beforehand....


Here are the stamp supplies I used:
Use code FUNSTAMPING to get 12% discount at Topflight Stamps.



 

Versafine inkHunkydory Ink blending toolHunkydory Brush Markers



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10