Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Heart Canvas

Greetings! It's Kathi here with a Steampunk Heart Canvas featuring two wonderful rubber cling mounted stamp sets by Paper Artsy, Darcy 01 and Darcy 02. I also used the Microchip Thick Stencil by Stamperia

Here's the front view:

Here's the side view:

The background was painted with a acrylic paint, the heart border was stamped at the top of the canvas, and ink was sponged over the  Microchip stencil. The whole thing seemed flat, so I sprayed some sparkly ink overtop, which made my inner magpie happy.

The hearts, butterfly, and heart border were stamped, colored with Copics, fussy-cut, then adhered to the canvas. I did use one unconventional supply — the ends of broken guitar strings were trimmed and used as the butterfly's antenna!

If you'd like to learn more about this canvas, click on over to my blog, Kat's Tales of Stamping!

Topflight Supplies Used:



Thanks for visiting today! See you next Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. This is really awesome Kathi! I adore your palette and design on the super grey canvas! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10