Monday, August 14, 2023

Believing makes it possible

 Hi everyone.  MEL PILLING  here today with one of my new stamps from the new Lavinia Stamps line.  I love this fairy prince. You can create so many different looks for him, because Lavinia Stamps always creates stamps that work well together so you can layer them easily.  Topflight carries them all. 




First, I stamped my fairy Prince on clean Bristol card. Then I stamped the headdress directly on to the prince.  I coloured him with pencil crayons and drew in the hair.  I then covered all with  Masking paper   I used Blender brushes with Elements inks in         Blue Lagoon and  Lime Punch.  I used my stencil with Olive  and Dark Denim  to create depth. I darkened around the prince with pencil crayons so he would stand out better.  The flowers I stamped on clean card, coloured with pencil crayons, then cut them and glued them onto the background.  I drew in vines for them with a black pen. I accented the headdress with liquid pearls and holographic glitter. 

LAVINIA STAMPS PRODUCTS USED















I couldn’t wait to get my hands on these newly released Lavinia stamps. They are unbelievably detailed, excellent quality stamps. I highly recommend this stamp company. And Topflight Stamps makes getting your hands on them in North America so easy. 

Thanks for joining me today on the Topflight Stamps blog. I hope you give it a try. See you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10